Monday, October 5, 2009

Wonderful Widget

Dear Happy Strays,

I wanted to thank you for all that you have done, as if it wasn't for you, we wouldn't have our wonderful Widget. It was love at first sight! He is the most loving, well behaved, and yet so playful kitten ever. He's a people's kitty, loves everyone he meets, even our dog and he are best buddies. We know it was your influence that helped him to be so socialized with people and other animals. His litter box skills are purrrfect! Thank you! His adoption was made so easy, but will always be remembered warmly. Annette, you took the time with me to go over all of the little details about him and you let me ask all of the questions I needed. The special name card and Widget packet really shows the extra love you put into it. He loves his little mouse toy and the carrier liner is so adorable. You took the time to help me shop, find the toys he knows and loves, and helped me pick out some of the crunchies to keep his food consistent. Overall, very memorable, thank you!

-Sarah A.